Monday, May 16, 2011

Lets take a stroll

Cleaning out and organizing my college photos took me on a little stroll down memory lane. I just had to post a few pictures of the three ladies that got me through college. Actually I am pretty sure I owe my degree to Erin. I am fairly certain I would not have gotten out of bed once in 3 years if not for her. So, thanks for that. Sadly we are now spread all across the country, but these girls will always have a very special place in my heart. I can't wait for the day when our get togethers can happen more than once a year. This pretty much sums us up. And it seems only right to throw a lawn photo up here. The hours spent out here really are countless. This one is particularly excellent of me. Love you girls.

2 comments:

todd and erin said...

Every single picture made me smile. Oh the days of studying on the lawn when it was "warm." The one picture you are missing is the one in SF where Cait is crying because she spent so much money and we are wearing those Chinese lamps on our head. Good times. I miss you girls! Thanks for posting. It made my day.

Caitlin said...

these photos are great!! We had some good times indeed. Thanks for taking me down memory lane with you, that was a good place to be :) love you!