Friday, May 6, 2011

Oh Happy Day


Today is a happy day. This day 28 years ago my sister was born. I feel so lucky to have the most amazing sister and best friend. We have done a lot of awesome things together starting from when were were just babies. Like sleeping in curlers every night of our lives until we were 12. Thanks for that mom.

She is my favorite travel buddy, conversationalist, photographer, comedian, friend and so much more. Not living in the same state as her has not really been working out for me. Hopefully we can remedy that sooner than later.

Happy Birthday Sarser.


Love you the most.

4 comments:

Andrea Mouritsen said...

Thanks Sarser. Love you. Wish you were here. Maybe you will be soon...I will continue to work on the father.

Lizzie Jones said...

I feel like Andrea is pretty much always on your left side.

The McBrides said...

you guys are such cute sisters, happy birthday to Andrea!

Ty and Meg said...

HA! Lizzie that is hilarious. And apparently true.