Thursday, April 28, 2011

Trent came home

Pregame Hype. Getting Pumped.
If you know my mom you know what was required before Trent could land. Cooking, cleaning, posters, t-shirts, decorations, balloons, more posters...you know - the usual.
Only it was the usual times a jillion.

Just a C shot for posterity. Because I can't handle the cuteness.
Did I mention the balloons, t-shirts and posters? Oh, that was not a joke. Making a fool of yourself is part and parcel to being a member of thisfamily. We had only been there for 30 seconds when A started chanting (also not a joke) "Who do we want?? TRENT!! When do we want him? NOW!" Making spectacles of ourselves is what we do best. Tyler has never been so relieved to miss a family function. Only C got out of the humiliation.But all embarrassment was forgotten when we saw this cute face coming down the terminal.
Two years is too long to not have one of your favorite people around.
Danny grew about 3 feet in two years. Happy!The whole crew.We had the best weekend, just catching up and chatting and eating. Leaving Utah was hard this time around. I am so glad to have Trent back. He is all grown up and totally adorable.
And now I have some competition for C's favorite person on earth.
Actually, no. No I don't.
So glad he is home.
All photos by A.

6 comments:

todd and erin said...

Is it weird that these pictures made me tear up a bit. I'm so happy for you guys! Your family cracks me up. They are awesome.

Tara said...

So exciting! You guys look SO much a like!

candice and tom said...

i absolutely love your family! how funny is that! i am so glad that he made it home safe and sound its always the best when they get home even though they were doing something so great before! im sure ty was super jealous that he couldnt be apart of this! ;)

Caitlin said...

these pictures are amazing!!! haha. you guys are way too cool! I love it. I also love your hair in basically ever picture, nice work hottie.

The McBrides said...

you guys crack me up, it was so fun getting together, I can't wait for your next salt lake visit! Glad to see that Trent made it home safe and sound- and bytheway, he totally looks like a man now, so weird.

Unknown said...

LOL these totally made me tear up too and I've never met your family! You guys are SO adorable. I love how much you LOVE one another--so priceless!!!!