Thursday, November 19, 2009

My friend Rickie...

Rickie and I have been friends since we were very little and ugly and weird. I am pretty sure we were 12 or 13 when we met. 7th grade. Admittedly a sad time for most of us. She has been one of my dearest friends since then, and now more than 10 years later things have not changed. And lucky lucky me, I got to travel through Europe with her. I feel confident in saying no one makes me laugh more than Rickie. And no one couldhave made a better travel buddy.

After perusing through all of my pictures today I found myself laughing at many of the pictures of the two of us, and then feeling so blessed to have such a wonderful friend, and then feeling doubly blessed that we got to share such a fun trip together. {We have also talked about doing this trip for nearly as long as we have known each other}

So here is my photographical ode to Rickie.

Did I mention that we are VERY cute and photogenic?
Loving our Apple Schorle and yucky healthy fizzy drinks. Again...cute and photogenic. Obviously.
Rothenberg.

We like to jump everywhere we go. It makes things more fun.
Bamberg.
Showing off our supermodelness at the Spanish Steps.
Rome Fountains.

We had a lot of fun at the Eiffel Tower. {You can see it if you look really closely in the background} This almost turned into a little pee our pants disaster...but luckily we pulled ourselves together before it was too late.

Ponte Vecchio in Florence.
Love you dearly Rickie!
And a side note...I think I had forgotten that I had a blog for awhile. Why you ask? Because lately my job has been requiring a FULL 8 hours of work! Wha!? I know. Tragic. But I think the worst is over. Now back to how things were before. {sigh of relief}

2 comments:

todd and erin said...

What? Working 8 hours a day? That is ridiculous!

Andrea Mouritsen said...

Meh. Rickie's ok I guess. KIDDING.