Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A pioneer woman am I

Well folks, I am off to trek through the Oregon wilderness and get in touch with my pioneer roots. It's going to be a long few days full of hopefully more good than bad. The highpoint I am sure will be my debut acting gig as Mary Lowry. I will be acting out a scene where I refuse to marry the big mountain man causing all sorts of trouble. Its going to be epic. To say I am horrified doesn't quite cover it.But other than the acting scene, I am actually looking forward to the experience.
So with that,
God be with you till we meet again.

4 comments:

todd and erin said...

How cute are you? Hope you have fun!

Tara said...

You are such a cute little pioneer! Love it! Have sooo much fun!

daniellejackson said...

That's a really cute pioneer outfit! Now you just need a couple of french braids ;)

candice and tom said...

Hey have so much fun on trek! i loved it although we didnt trek through oregon, that sounds pretty cool! have fun you make a great pioneer woman!