Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Razzles and Television

Berry season is once again upon us in Oregon. We love to get out on Saturday mornings and pick berries that last all year long. Our first picking of the summer was all about raspberries. We made it home with about 7 pounds of delicious razzles. But after one batch of jam we realize it is not going to be even close to enough. Tyler is a master berry picker. I refuse to go without him. He filled that whole bucket in the time I got 1/4 of mine done. It is his special talent. We love Oregon's fresh berries!And in much more exciting news...we cannot wait for Sunday when our favorite show is FINALLY back on television. If you do not watch it you need to start. Mad Men is back on July 25. Hallelujah.

2 comments:

Andrea Mouritsen said...

I need to try and get into Mad Men. I don't know what is wrong with me. Maybe it's just that I'm too busy playing Dr. Mario.

Dasha said...

I keep hearing good things about Mad Men. Too bad every time I turn on the TV I just get sucked into whatever is on the Food Network.