Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A little coastal fun. Phase 2.

While the weather was not perfection, the beaches were. I loved Ruby and Rialto Beach. They are absolutely beautiful. We got a bit wet, but still enjoyed exploring the coastline.
Ruby Beach
Rialto Beach
I loved the pebble beaches. There were the most amazing brightly colored, smooth stones. These were some of our favorites that we gathered from the beach.
I love how unique the Oregon/Washington coastline is. So unlike any other place I have been before. And the beaches in ONP were not a disappointment.

3 comments:

Andrea Mouritsen said...

i love the rock pictures. those should be blown up, framed and hung in your house. or my house. *cough* christmas present to me *cough*

Christina and Jason said...

Looks amazing and beautiful as always! And I agree with your sister- the rock photos are awesome. And I'm glad to know you still kick that high! ha. That brought back memories of you. We still don't know if we are making it back yet for Christmas. We're still trying to work out stuff with my job, plane tickets, driving, blah blah blah. I assume you are making it back?

Ty and Meg said...

Yes we are going to be there. So come! :) Dec 22-29.