Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Play Like Paul

That is the motto in our house. Truly. It has been for a long time. Ever since Tyler coached my little brothers little league basketball team. And that was a long time ago friends. So it is just important to note that we have been on the Paul train since the beginning. I mean, I do wear his jersey. However, that being said, we are normally shouting things like "Throw it DOWN Paul!" and "Do NOT bring that weak stuff into Paul's house! You will get BLOCKED fool!" Rarely, actually never, have we shouted at Paul to launch any fading 3 pointers in the final moments of any game. Until now. I actually think Tyler might love Paul more than me...or at least equal to me. But I am okay with that because I feel the same. Now I just want to know if Paul was just having a magical night or if he is seriously going to be able to hit a 3 like Korver (I miss Korver by the way). Either way last night was ridiculous. And we loved every minute of it.
Also can I just say how much I love Matt Harpring? Major improvement in my book. I feel like I say this at the beginning of every season, but...here we go again!
Go ahead, watch the joy here:

5 comments:

todd and erin said...

That video makes my heart soar. And I'm still sulking I couldn't watch that game. I followed live updates on my phone but that hardly counts.

If you lived closer, I think you and Tyler would be my favorite Jazz game watching buddies.

I got a Korver jersey last year...not to be on the Korver bandwagon with the rest of the girls who have a crush on him but because his jersey was on sale and in my size. Should I cross out his name on the back of the jersey and write Milsap over it? I'm considering it...

todd and erin said...

One more thing to add...I also have a crush on Matt Harpring. Best addition to Jazz broadcasting ever.

Dasha said...

Dude, can you even imagine how awesome life would be if Millsap keeps making three-pointers? We would be unstoppable. I'm glad we share the Paul love. I've never been more proud to rock his jersery (well technically it's a t-shirt but whatever). Go Jazz!

Unknown said...

way to stay a jazz fan even when not here! :) I completely agree about florence btw, i did not have enough time there!! and LOVED monterosso, really wishing I was there right now instead of at work all night.

lindsey said...

Megan your awesome! And I love the pictures of your hike in WA, beautiful!! Those mushrooms are crazy!